If you need to schedule a 3rd Party DPS Road Test, please call or fill out form below for the instructor to call you.
- Call our office between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Instructor will work with your schedule to get you the soonest avail day to test.
-Student must watch the ITTD Impact video below prior to road test. Please print the certificate and bring with you.
Teen Documents & Items Needed:
- ITTD Video (print certificate)
-DE-964 Behind Wheel Certificate
-30 hr Supervised Driving Log
- 7/7 hr In-Car Log. (Parent Taught ONLY)
- VOE or Last Report Card
Adult Documents & Items:
-ITTD Video Certificate
* Road Test Fee: $100.00
* Rental Car Fee: $125.00
If you do not have insurance or a car you may use Drive2u student car for the road test at the DPS.
* Student will get 3 attempts to pass.
* Student will use an Instructors Certified Driving School car to take their Road Test.
To schedule an appointment, fill out the contact form below or call 832-573-9600: